Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Little WD-40


NCAA Tournament. Is Gonzo getting fired? Monsignor backs Gonzo. Fooch’s “exclusive” interview. Larry Davis transferred. Melvin “Moby Dick” Oliver. Pirate Blue Dinner. Is Nutter the next Adubato? Graduation around the corner.

I feel as though I am re-writing the lyrics to Billy Joel’s “We Didn’t Star the Fire,” but it is true – so much as happened in the last month and I am not sure where to begin.

I suppose the only logical place to begin is by apologizing to our loyal readers for our extended absence. It was a long and grueling season and with that came the very aches and pains felt by the players. My fingers are cramped. My brain hurts. My eyes are dried up from all the tears. We fans have it just as rough as the players. But enough with the excuses. I will spare you my sob story.

I suppose the purpose of this entry is not to attempt to summarize and analyze every action, or in some instances, inaction, taken by Seton Hall and the Men’s Basketball Team. Rather, it is to announce that we are back, stronger than ever. We have not given up on Seton Hall and our passion and energy is stronger now than it has ever been.

We took a month off to gather our thoughts, get our legs under us, and take a well needed rest. But rest assured, we are back, in full force, and look forward to covering another exciting year of Seton Hall Basketball.

Now that the universe of Setonia is back in order, we can all turn our attention to the Spring Signing period that begins tomorrow!

HAZARD ZET FORWARD!

No comments: